Limited Edition Fractal Designs for your Desktop www.fractal.org.uk
Fractal Art Images for your Desktop www.fractal.org.uk

Saturday 30 June 2007

Darts - Is Papa a ‘Darts Dark Horse’?

Gentlemen, the question has to be asked, why?

Papa is not top of the league for sure, but in FOUR months he has doubled his win percentage! No one else would appear to have bettered this (I stand to be corrected by those that follow the stats closer than I). Already some players ‘Fear the radish’. Speaking of Papa’s radishes, He has told me of how much better they are with feather flights; alas he can’t get them… I have been foolish enough to supply the Fruin with a web link that could supply the desired items… Will I and you pay the price over the next few weeks? If so I can only apologise!

Peter X

No comments: