Limited Edition Fractal Designs for your Desktop www.fractal.org.uk
Fractal Art Images for your Desktop www.fractal.org.uk

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Darts – Casablanca Invades Nailsworth!



I am going to keep this short and sweet, because I all know you don't want me to start weeping over the keyboard.

Tuesday evening was a two man affair (please don't take that literally). Just Pedro and Casablanca Mike.

Game one Mike game me a hammering, game two I gave mike a hammering, game three mike hammered me again, game four I hammered Mike again..... And so it looked set for the evening but alas (for me) Mike wasn't content with just the odd numbered games and started nicking my odd numbered games!

Hard fought games followed, but the only victories were for CM; leaving the final score line: CM 135678 / 24P A whopping 6 -2 win.

Notable Events: Some savagely good and bad darts by both players.

Bull Wars: CM3, Peter 1 – CM is Bullmeister for the evening.

Chart Changes: None.

Dates: If you haven’t already told me - PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR APRIL DATES ASAP!

Game On!

Peter x

No comments: